For home professionals, technology tools extend far beyond space planning and drafting. Today, technology is used to communicate more effectively with clients, tell engaging stories about you and your portfolio of work and market your business with scale and efficiency, in the office or on the go. During this session, discover how you can harness Houzz and integrated technologies to do just this – improve business efficiency, reach new prospective clients and streamline communications.
In addition to a brief overview of the top things to do and maintain with your Houzz profile, professionals will learn features that help you define your brand via your Houzz profile:
- Cover photos, best practices for writing your business description, profile photos
- Proactive brand management – defining your brand and voice through participation in the Houzz community – and why it’s important
- Setting up facets in your kitchen & bath photos (new feature demo)
- Connecting your website to your Houzz profile and connecting your Facebook business page to your Houzz profile
- Preview of new features
- Discover ways to streamline communication with clients throughout a project.
- Learn how to build a compelling online presence, plus best practices for engaging with an online community.
- Learn how technology can facilitate the type of storytelling that differentiates your business and protects your reputation.
- Understand how these activities generate new business, and how to measure their effectiveness.