- This event has passed.
March Chapter Meeting
March 17, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Well Overview & LEED Synergies w/ Melody Gillezeau, LFA, LEED AP BD&C, ID&C
of UAB Facilities Division
- Where: Dave’s Pizza (1819 29th Avenue South Homewood, AL)
- When: 3/17 | 11:30 AM-1 PM
- LUs: 1 HSW
- Cost: $15 Members | $30 Nonmembers
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org before 3/13
Purchase Tickets Here!
This course will provide a basic overview of the WELL building standard and certification process. Going one step further, participants will learn about synergies between the WELL and LEEDv4 building standards.
With each concept discussed, there will be a comparison about specific WELL features and LEED credit overlaps. P.S. It’s St. Patrick’s Day, so show up in your best green or prepare to get pinched!!!
- Gain a basic understanding of the WELL Building Standard
- Understand the WELL certification process
- Identify features and credits that overlap between WELL and LEED
- Understand how to approach WELL if a project is already pursuing LEED certification