Visit The Pizitz Food Hall from June 15-27, 2021 to view project boards on exhibit and vote for your favorite Design Awards entry. The project with the most votes will win the 2021 People’s Choice Award! Vote online for your favorite projects starting June 14. You can come back and vote daily.
When: June 15-26 | 11 AM-8 PM Monday-Saturday
Where: The Gallery at The Pizitz (Across from Ono Poke) | 1821 2nd Ave. N.
Schedule of Events:
- Monday-Friday, June 14-27 from 11 AM-1 PM
- Check out The Gallery on your lunch break, and chat with an architect about the exhibit Monday-Friday from 11 AM-1 PM.
- Thursday, June 17 from 4:30-6:30 PM
- Start at The Louis for Happy Hour specials, grab a drink, then visit The Gallery to enjoy the exhibit.
- Thursday, July 15, 6 PM at Regions Park
- AIA Birmingham Design Awards Ceremony at the Barons game! Tickets are $50 and include: one ticket to the ballgame, dinner, and two drink tickets. Register online here!
Things to Consider when Voting:
- Where would you enjoy spending time?
- Does the space enrich its community?
- Do you feel inspired by the design?
Made Possible by: