- This event has passed.
ACFA Scholarship Applications due
April 6, 2017Free
The ACFA Birmingham Scholarship is a scholarship program that has given more than $60,000 in scholarship dollars since its creation. These funds are made possible through the annual ACFA golf tournament, scholarship grants from AIA National and generous donations of patrons and sponsors.
Download the ACFA Scholarship Application 2017-2018!
Must be postmarked by April 6, 2017.
2016-2017 ACFA Scholarship Winners
- Kayla Bailey (Pelham); second year student at Auburn University; $1,500
- Justin Davis (Montgomery); incoming freshman at Auburn University, $1,000
- Matthew Giddens (Vestavia Hills); second year student at Auburn University; $2,500 (given by KPS Group in memory of Murray Kidd, AIA)
- Bradford Moore (Mountain Brook); incoming freshman at Auburn University, $500
- Alden Peterson (Vestavia Hills); incoming freshman at Auburn University, $500.
- Students must be entering or enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate architecture program that is accredited by the National Architectural Accreditation Board (complete program listing may be found at naab.org).
- Students must be permanent residents within the state of Alabama.
- Students must be enrolled full-time for the complete 2016-2017 academic year.