Project Name: Athens High School
Project Location: Athens, Alabama
Owner/Client: Athens City Board of Education
Architect(s) of Record:
- Goodwyn, Mills and Cawood, Inc.
- Bob Gray, AIA – Senior Project Architect
- Kyonta C. Smith, AIA, NCARB – Project Architect/ Project Manager
- Mark Coyle, AIA – Senior Architect
- Jeffrey Slaton, AIA – Senior Architect
- Cameron Weldy, AIA, NCARB – Architect
- Katy Lucas, RID, IIDA – Senior Interior Designer
- Jill Hall, RID, IIDA – Senior Interior Designer
Mary Whitney Evins, RID, IIDA, LEED GA – Interior Designer
Landscape Architect: Goodwyn, Mills and Cawood, Inc.
- Tucker-Jones Engineers Associated – structural Edmonds Engineering, Inc. – mechanical & plumbing Jackson, Renfro & Associates, Inc. – electrical Goodwyn, Mills and Cawood , Inc. – civil engineer
- Newcomb & Boyd, MEP & Specialty Engineers – Acoustical and AV engineering
- Site Work Package – Grayson Carter & Son Contracting, Inc.
- Civil & General Works Packages – Baggette Construction, Inc.
- Electrical Package – Marathon Electrical Contractors Incorporated
- Fire Protection Package – International Fire Protection
- Plumbing & HVAC Packages – Pettus Plumbing and Piping, Inc.
- Food Service Package – Mobile Fixture & Equipment Company, Inc.
- Landscape Packages – Grayson Bailey Lawn Maintenance
Major Product Suppliers
- Kevin Elliott
- ACME Brick Company
- 8621 Madison Blvd
- Madison, AL 35758
Photographer(s): Edward Badham